To give hope to people and to be a facilitator of a better life for all.
Improving the quality of life, such as value change, education, the environment and the economy, through the most appropriate form of support for the community.
To conduct these missions, we will proceed to Thailand and neighboring Indochina regions and consider the following factors.
– Sketching the needs of the site and developing strategies
– Identify and apply basic education and health factors first
– Considering the economic and environmental elements of the community.
– Effective progress through cooperation and networks with similar organizations
– Progress toward sustainability of the quality of life on their own
– What happens to the change in the eyes of the world itself
WHY WE DO WHAT WE DO
Thailand and other neighboring countries have the many tribal people groups in the world. There are many people who migrate to survive, such as war, persecution, conflict, poverty, and lack of education. They do not see the future. There is no hope for them. However, it is their wish to earn that day and eat and live that day repeatedly. Many of them are uneducated, living in very low wages, lacking necessities, deteriorating water quality, electrical facilities and education.
Our organization has not been around a long time formally, but we have have combined experience in Thailand 26 years. We want to help about their needs, fears and aspirations and give them hope. The most basic education, health, and self-reliance are the hope of this world.
The Hope Connections Foundation is working as a stepping stone to hope through contacts, contacts, and collaboration with other organizations to discover needs, develop strategies and implement them.