School Community Hall Project
Multi Purpose Meeting Building
Amper Galyani Wattana, Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
Project period: Feb, 20, 2019-Oct. 15. 2019
Budget: 1,080,000 Baht Donated from Korean Family
Motive for building
Hope Connections Foundation and the school have been partnering and helping for years.
Short-term volunteers from various countries have visited the school for many years.
- School has 650 students from kindergarten to high school
- There are about 120 students in the dormitory.
- Students have been meeting, teaching, and playing music in an old wooden dining room that is more than 20 years old.
- However, the wooden restaurant is old and difficult to use for meetings and education.
- They needed a place for a variety of activities and education, and the Foundation met with parents, school officials and teachers, and helped build a place for a variety of activities and education in the school.
The Foundation coordinated with the principal from the architectural design to the final construction, and invited the people, locals and officials who volunteered for open ceremony.